Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sad

This is just going to be short. My cousin lost his baby this morning. They went to wake him and he wasn't breathing. He is just under a year old. My heart hurts for them. As i look at Violet, I just cant imagine how that feels. These little spirits full of so much joy and love. Sent to us from our Heavenly Father. We are so blessed to be able to raise his children. I know my cousin and family will get thru all this, but it must be so hard. The lord has plans for us we just cant comprehend, and sometimes it makes it so hard to continue to have faith. I start to wonder why would this happen to such a little spirit, and little child. He must have had another purpose. But what about those of us left behind. That is the hard part. i have always had a hard time with death. I know there is life after death, i know we will always be a family, and That we can raise our little ones in the melleniun. But why not now? What is his plan? How do we help those who go thru such a hard thing. What can we do to ease this pain. I wish I could lift it off of them. I wish i could take it away. I hate to see people hurt around me. and feel hopeless. I don't live near this family, and I actually haven't even meet then all in person, but I do know and love them deeply. they are family, and luckily because of the Internet we have become close. So I ask those who take the time to read this please keep this family in your prayers, no matter what faith you are, the lord will be with them. Please help ease their pain. Thank.

2 comments: