Thursday, February 12, 2009

Its Been while

It has been a while. Violet is just getting so big and amazing. She has started to notice things. She will now grab things and bring them to her mouth. She is also laughing and smiling. I just love it. It is so comforting when I nurse her and she holds on to me. It makes me sad to think this is my last one. But I am ready to start a new chapter in my life. I went to the doctor today, I let her know we have decided to get my tubes tied. I feel good about this decision. I want to be incharge of my body, I want to know I wont get pregnant. That if i did it would be my body that messed up. I guess I am controlling.

I also was reading my Sis in Laws post yesterday, She was talking about Changes she wanted to make for her self. She had such wonderful things to do and say. I am going to try her Challenge for myself. I am going to start thinking good of others reather then jumping to other conclusions. Also I am going to listen more, espically to my children. I find myself cutting them off or pushing them away when i am busey. I want to be a better mom then that. My mother never did that. She always listened.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we missed you the other day, but we'll see you this weekend. I love the new background! I'm flattered you got something out of my rambling blog post! We'll help each other become better women!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete